Finance & Investment
Lawlink Vietnam’s Finance & Investment team has extensive experience in and outside Vietnam in connection with a wide range of financing matters.
On financing matters, we advise on structures and strategies for the financing of sales and purchases of assets and interests in corporations, restructuring of corporations via refinancing, corporate lending, structured finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, mortgages, pledges, guarantees and collateralization of corporate assets and real estate interests, growth and later stage financing, project finance and development finance.
For In-bound investments into Vietnam, we represent Vietnamese and international investment groups. We have advised on the laws and regulations governing investments in Vietnam including approvals and licenses for such investments, fund remittance regulations and banking processes relating to the same, investment in protected sectors and SOEs, etc.
Our Finance and Investment service includes the following:
- Working with clients as they review investment strategies, investment models and structures;
- Reviewing appraisal reports for clients;
- Conducting legal due diligence of target companies and investment projects;
- Advising on the legal framework and regulations governing investment in specific companies and projects;
- Formulating strategies and structures for proposed investments;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and undertakings for investment cooperation;
- Representing investment clients to liaise and communicate with the relevant authorities and to secure requisite licenses and permits;
- Providing ongoing legal advice to Foreign-invested Enterprises (FIEs) operating in Vietnam;
- Advising on the registration, change, suspension and termination of investments.
Persons in charge:
Ms. Thi Thuy, LE – Managing Partner;
Mr. Miken TURUNEN – Attorney, Partner;
Mr. Minh Tuan, NGUYEN – Director, M&A Advisory.
Email: email@example.com or call our hotline at: +84 (8)22530067.