“CIC” stands for “Corporate In-House Counsel” Service. This unique service is specially designed for enterprises who are seeking for an optimal legal solution for their daily business operation and transaction. Under this type of service, our leading lawyers will act as separate legal department of your organization, and be responsible for providing legal solution in your daily business operations, and to ensure a strict compliance to laws of Vietnam.
By using CIC, clients will have more than just a legal practitioner, but a trustworthy legal partner with a team of top leading lawyers who are known as experienced in-house legal counsels for top blue chip companies. We offer clients not only legal solutions, craft dynamic and new strategies, but clear roadmaps for the resolution of clients’ issues and the furtherance of clients’ interests.
The Corporate In-house Counsel Service includes:
- Laws & policies update and notification;
- Consult and support on Legal & Compliance for client's daily business operation, which will cover:
· Administrative and operational matters;
· Employment & Labor;
· Business transactions with third parties;
· Litigation & Dispute Resolution;
· Risk management;
· Legal Secretarial Service
- Provide standardized legal templates;
- Internal training on legal and business basic, contract, and soft skills;
- Other support as per requested.
Persons in charge:
Lawlink Vietnam's Intellectual Property team assists clients with various intellectual property issues involving trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, technology transfers, licensing and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Our clients range from Vietnamese and foreign corporation through to events and media companies, technology companies, content creators, writers, composers, performers, artists and musicians.
Our intellectual property work includes the following:
- Advising on the registration of trademarks, patents, copyrights;
- Advising on, negotiating and preparing master and sub-franchise agreements, technology transfer agreements, IP licensing contracts, etc.;
- Representing clients in disputes relating to the protection of their IP assets and rights including trademark infringements and copyright violations;
- Advising clients on anti-counterfeit enforcement issues and strategies and litigation against counterfeiters;
- Advising clients in connection with permits and applications for media and entertainment-related projects and events;
- Advising clients on the media and marketing launching of products with IP content.
In the trend of globalization nowadays, recruitment and management of labor are no longer be considered as "administrative and simple work". The concept of " multinational environment", "headhunting" appears more and more together with many legal issues arising. Quantity of disputes also increased, from services of recruitment and labor management (supply of human resources, payroll, compensation ...) to the disputes between company’ s owners and hired management team such as CEOs, senior experts and other partners.
It seems the depend on a set of "corporate regulation" (including the labor regulations, internal regulations, and even a bit more complicated rules such as corporate governance and commitment, Code business ethics, confidentiality agreement ...) is no longer an "ultimate weapon " for employers stay safe from risks of recruitment and labor management, and a bit too far to mention about the complexity of labor transnational, the diversity or legality of documents and regulations which were prepared by the personnel department of an enterprise.
At Lawlink Vietnam, we partner with our clients to ensure legal security “at your home” for you, so you can freely focus on challenges outdoor. Whoever you are, an employer, an employee or a service company in recruitment and labor management, we work with you for your safety.
Here are some of the main works we undertake:
- Consulting and assisting you in drafting business management regulations, including but not limited to: corporate charter, internal management regulations; corporate management, labor regulations and other rules and commitments;
- Consulting and assisting you in establishing and building legal frameworks in services of supplying manpower, searching and recruitment;
- Consulting and assisting you with legal procedures and requirements in relation to labor issues (for Vietnamese working overseas and foreigners working in Vietnam)
- Consulting and assisting you to get work permit, visa, residence card...
- Act on your behalf in labor disputes and litigations.
Lawlink Vietnam's Corporate and Business team working in tandem with attorneys from other teams to offer clients effective solutions and advice on all corporate commercial and business matters. We assist clients with a whole range of corporate, commercial and business issues from registration of entities, application of business and industry licenses and approvals, securing business premises, business operations issues, staff and labor issues, best practices and risk management reviews to issues our clients face when they seek to operate business domestically and internationally.
The Corporate and Commercial advisory includes the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline at: +84 (8)22530067.
Suite 701, Level 7, Vien Dong Buidling, 14 Phan Ton street, Dakao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84-8) 2253 0067
Fax: (+84-8) 2253 0064
Copyright © 2016 Lawlink Vietnam Law Limited Liability Company. All rights reserved.