Our M&A team is comprised of lawyers who have experienced global cross-border M&A transactions and M&A experts who have deep insights of the Vietnamese market, its nature and its business environment.
The firm represents foreign investors entering the Vietnamese market such as private venture capitalists, equity investors, private equity sponsors, individual investors and domestic companies receiving investments, in a wide variety of private equity transactions, including buyouts, early and late-stage venture investments, restructuring and re-capitalizations, assisting clients with full complements of legal and business services through the most efficient approach to their transactions and a smart project management process that enables the team to maintain excellence and control costs whilst performing in a responsive working manner.
Particularly, our service in the Mergers & Acquisitions is as follows:
- Consulting on accessing to market and target company;
- Consulting on preparation for M&A;
- Advising legal framework, structure for the whole transaction;
- Conducting legal due diligence & risk management;
- Drafting and advising on transaction documents, contracts including sale and purchase agreements and shareholders/joint venture - members agreements and negotiating deals;
- Advising on tax, labor law and other legal ramifications;
- Dealing with local government agencies in order to obtain necessary approval/licenses, clearances or authorizations;
- Advising on professional restructuring after M&A;
- Advising on financial arrangements (fundings/investment capitals...);
- Providing in-house counsel service & company's secretarial service;
- Other services upon specific requirements;
Ms. Thi Thuy, Le - Attorney, Managing Partner;
Mr. Miken Turunen - Attorney, Partner;
Mr. Minh Tuan, Nguyen - Head of Corporate and M&A Advisory
Email: email@example.com; phone:: +84 (8)22530067.
Lawlink Vietnam’s Finance & Investment team has extensive experience in and outside Vietnam in connection with a wide range of financing matters.
On financing matters, we advise on structures and strategies for the financing of sales and purchases of assets and interests in corporations, restructuring of corporations via refinancing, corporate lending, structured finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, mortgages, pledges, guarantees and collateralization of corporate assets and real estate interests, growth and later stage financing, project finance and development finance.
For In-bound investments into Vietnam, we represent Vietnamese and international investment groups. We have advised on the laws and regulations governing investments in Vietnam including approvals and licenses for such investments, fund remittance regulations and banking processes relating to the same, investment in protected sectors and SOEs, etc.
Our Finance and Investment service includes the following:
- Working with clients as they review investment strategies, investment models and structures;
- Reviewing appraisal reports for clients;
- Conducting legal due diligence of target companies and investment projects;
- Advising on the legal framework and regulations governing investment in specific companies and projects;
- Formulating strategies and structures for proposed investments;
- Drafting and negotiating agreements and undertakings for investment cooperation;
- Representing investment clients to liaise and communicate with the relevant authorities and to secure requisite licenses and permits;
- Providing ongoing legal advice to Foreign-invested Enterprises (FIEs) operating in Vietnam;
- Advising on the registration, change, suspension and termination of investments.
Ms. Thi Thuy, LE – Managing Partner;
Mr. Miken TURUNEN – Attorney, Partner;
Mr. Minh Tuan, NGUYEN – Corporate and M&A Advisory.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +84 (8)22530067.
Suite 701, Level 7, Vien Dong Buidling, 14 Phan Ton street, Dakao Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City, Vietnam.
Phone: (+84-8) 2253 0067
Fax: (+84-8) 2253 0064
Copyright © 2016 Lawlink Vietnam Law Limited Liability Company. All rights reserved.