Amata (Thailand) will develop three new projects in Dong Nai
Following the success of infrastructure projects in Dong Nai Industrial Zone, the company members of Amata Corporation (Thailand) plans to continue to invest in 3 projects on urban development and new high-tech zones in the province this.
- Following the success of infrastructure projects in Dong Nai Industrial Zone, the company members of Amata Corporation (Thailand) plans to continue to invest in 3 projects on urban development and new high-tech zones in the province this.
Talking to the Saigon Economic Times Online in a meeting with the press at the end of last week, Ms. Ngoc Thu, Director of the Department of Planning and Investment of Dong Nai province, said the provincial People's Committee has approved guidelines and location agreement three new investment projects of JSC Amata Vietnam and Amata VN Public Limited Company owned by Amata.
- Specific investment projects service urban planning area up to about 753 hectares in Tam An Commune, Long Thanh District will Amata VN Public Company Limited as an investor.
The two remaining projects, including project-tech industrial park with an area of about 410 hectares of urban projects and services with an area of 122.3 hectares are located in Tam Phuoc An commune and district Loyalty. Both projects by JSC Amata Vietnam and Amata VN Public Limited Company as an investor.
Photo Amata in Dong Nai
- Thu said all three projects are large-scale land area, Dong Nai Province People's Committee issued a decision to establish the Steering Committee to assist enterprises in the implementation of compensation and site clearance . Currently investors are coordinated with Long Thanh District People's Committee the current state of land inventory, the consultant hired to document the planning of the three above-mentioned projects.
- Hence investment of all three projects is unclear. The investment certificates to investors implementing projects are yet to determine this year or when.
However according to the understanding of the Saigon Economic Times Online Capital developed industrial infrastructure and urban services for these projects will be very large because in September last year, Amata also signed a cooperation agreement with the People's Committee Dong Nai province for the two sides to coordinate project-tech Zone and Urban Services in Long Thanh District has invested US $ 530 million for phase 1.
- Amata Corporation taking development as a key industrial zones, priority development of clean industries and high-tech zones. Currently, more than 1,000 factories in the industrial park system of Amata.
- In Vietnam, Amata is one of the investors industrial infrastructure development success, associated with industrial urban area of the city Amata Bien Hoa, Dong Nai province. Here is attracting many domestic manufacturers and international.
Amata currently is promoting development projects tech industrial park has a large scale in Quang Ninh and a large complex in Binh Dinh.
(Saigon Times Online)